Definition and Benefits
What is BIM? BIM (Building Information Model) is a process for creating and managing all of the information on a project – before, during and after construction. The output of the process is known as the Building Information Model.
Our Virtual Design and Construction services cover the entire BIM spectrum, helping clients successfully deliver integrated projects. From 2D drawing comparisons to 3D modeling and coordination, 3D quantity takeoff to full 5D estimating, 4D schedule optimization to owner presentation materials and every step in between.
These are just a few of the benefits of our Virtual Design & Construction (VDC) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) Services:
- As-built accuracy
- Collaborate & Communicate clearly
- With 3D Coordination, find 90-95% of problems before you build
- Reduce rework, scan field conditions into a 3D model and never return to the field
- Accurate estimates and bids
- Add capacity per project or BIM needs without adding staff
- 3D Scanning
- Conceptual Modeling
- 2D and 3d Model Conversion
- Model Quality Review
- 3D Modeling from Point Clouds
- 3D Modeling for Missing Scope
- Project Kick-Start Services
- Creation of BIM Deliverables for
- Architectural, Structural and MEP
- Business Development Support
- Staff Augmentation
- Consulting Services
- Commercial – Office
- Commercial – Retail
- Fire Protection
- Site Utilities
Step 1. Submit A Services Request
Request a personalized consultation and estimate. A local team member will be assigned to assess your project needs.
Step 2. Receive A Quote
We will create a customized scope of work that precisely addresses your VDC requirements.
Step 3. Build
With a scope of work and cost proposal in hand, you can get started with VDC services. Your dedicated team member will work with you to create a schedule, milestones and deliverables that fit into your existing process and construction schedule.
Retrofit and renovation projects can attain even greater accurate measurements while staying ahead of schedule with 3D Laser Scan Modeling services
AEC firms who don’t have the time or budget for training, new technology or becoming a BIM expert can take advantage of our 3D Modeling services
We will work as an extension of your BIM workflow to capture the data sets you need for optimum accuracy and efficiency
WE ARE WHERE YOU ARE
Serving AZ, UT, CO, WY, MT, ID, NV, NM, TX & OK