FOR THE MOST DEMANDING BIM APPLICATIONS
Delivering state-of-the-art speed and high precision, the Trimble TX8 produces the high quality results needed for comprehensive worksite data collection. For applications that require the high levels of accuracy and flexibility, the TX8 lets contractors gather data more quickly from each setup while the long range capacity reduces the number of setups needed to get the job done.
Using Trimble’s patented Lightning™ technology, the Trimble TX8 can measure one million points per second while capturing precise data over its full measurement range of 360 degrees x 317 degrees. Less susceptible to variation in surface types and atmospheric conditions, you can capture complete datasets from each station with a typical scan time of only 3 minutes.
- Pre and Post Construction As-Builting
- Comparing design intent to as-built conditions
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Virtual Design and Construction (VDC)
- QA/QC Verification
- Location dispute verification
- Document handover
- Progress Verification
- Floor Flatness verification
- Structural Steel Verification / Modeling
- Light topographical measurements
- One-person operation
- Ultra Fast – True Million Points a Second scanner
- More than double your scan time vs comparable scanners
- Long Range Scanning 330 meters.
- Very Clean Data / Low Noise
- SD Data storage
- Easy-to-follow user interface
- Reduced labor costs vs typical architectural survey
- Shortens learning curve and faster operation
- Catch errors before they are an issue