The Trimble RTS 873 includes a proprietary feature that is a Specialty Contractors game changer, a focused green beam laser. The focused green beam laser marks the exact location with a powerful and very visible laser spot. This in conjunction with Trimble’s Visual Layout to correct elevations on non-level floors ensures fast and precise layout. The RTS873 also has Trimble VISION, an integrated camera in the robotic total station that provides a “through the telescope view” remotely via the Trimble Tablet and Trimble Field Link. This robotic total station is designed for specialty contractors that require quality, accuracy and optimum field performance.
- Focused green beam laser
- Visual Layout – this feature automatically corrects for errors in elevation resulting in the correct horizontal location, an absolute MUST for interior contractors.
- Layout a point every 10 seconds.
- Trimble VISION with an integrated digital camera
- View and document actual jobsite conditions from the perspective of the total station when performing layout, collecting data or generating field reports
- One person layout
- Robotic communication link – 2.4 GHz radio
- Robotic radio communication range – 500-700 m (1,640 – 2,297 ft)
- Measuring range (single prism) – 2,500 m (8,202 ft)
- Distance measurement accuracy (prism mode) – +/-2 mm + 2 ppm (0.01 ft + 2 ppm)
- Reflectorless DR measuring – 120 m
- Angle accuracy – horizontal: 3″ (1.0 mgon), vertical 2″ (0.6 mgon)
- Robotic Range – 500-700 m
- Rotation Speed – 86°/second
- Optical Plummet – in tribrach
- Dust & Waterproofing – IP55