The new Trimble Kenai, a fully rugged tablet featuring the Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional operating system and a large 10.1” display screen that is capable of full-color images even in the brightest sunlight.
The Kenai tablet is ideal for Construction professionals who need to tackle the day to day layout on their construction projects but also need to utilize large forms and color-coded information such as PDF’s, BIM models, technical specifications. The Kenia is rugged enough to last for years of use even in harsh conditions contractors work in.
The following are the most important features of the Kenai:
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64 bit) operating system
- 1” full-color, sunlight readable Gorilla® Glass multi-touch capacitive touchscreen display, compatible with finger, capacitive stylus and capacitive gloves
- 4G LTE WWAN data compatible with GSM networks (separate WWAN modules for Americas; or Europe, Australia and New Zealand)
- 2-4 meter (6-13 feet) GPS integrated receiver and antenna
- RS 232 DB9 serial port
- 8 MP rear camera with LED flash for photos and videos
- Fully rugged design to IP65 and MIL-STD-810G standards
- Hot-swappable, Standard batteries for 5 hours, with optional External Battery for up to 10 hours use
- Two year standard warranty
Compare the Trimble Kenai and Yuma 2 tablets.