Trimble Field Points
Trimble¬ģ Field Points is designed for building construction contractors and engineers who need the ability to easily create 2D and 3D field points within their preferred design file. Whether working with building information model (BIM) files or conventional 2D drawings, you need the ability to translate critical points to the field. That’s where Trimble Field Points comes into play. Trimble Field Points is an engineer or building construction contractor’s go-to concept-to-construction solution.
Trimble Field Points offers a robust and familiar environment with the following features:
- Flexible point creation¬ – users have the flexibility to create control points, insert manual points or generate automatic point locations to streamline the creation of layout data in their model files
- Direct integration¬ – seamlessly integrate with Trimble Construction Layout Solutions –¬ Trimble Field Link for Structures and¬ Trimble Field Link for MEP
- Custom reports¬ – document the status of specific points or all points within a drawing to assist with project management
- Easy field point data import¬ – users can import field point data into the Trimble Field Points software, while staying within their preferred design platform, to assist with their QA/QC workflows for comparison in the model
Trimble Field Link
Designed to simplify point creation on an inexpensive stand alone program, Trimble Field Link 2D office is an intuitive software that can create point files for any Field Solutions layout software ( LM-80 Nomad, Trimble Field Link, and Trimble Field Link 2D). You can even use this simple to learn software for any data collector that can import a .csv point file.
The newest release of the industry‚Äôs premium field software is Trimble Field Link version 3.6. With this release is a new 3D Feature Pack that offers a group of functions providing you with the ability to advance the use of 3D models in the field, better use of Trimble VISION technology and additional advanced reporting capability.
The New 3D Feature Pack provides:
- 3D visualization of 3D models
- Create points in 3D view of the model
- Display Point and Line overlay on Trimble VISION
Once points are laid out on the job, you or your teams can round-trip the as-built point data back to the office to compare completed work with the intended design when adjustments are needed. You can even generate a daily layout summary report and search the model with Advanced Layer Control. ¬†TFL is now Windows 10 compatible.
Visualize and extract compelling deliverables from 3D data. Trimble 3D scanning software allows you to integrate 3D point and survey data to Extract measurements, Generate deliverables and Utilize inside 3D CAD software. Trimble RealWorks is specifically designed for point cloud processing and analysis. The software provides a complete solution to efficiently register, analyze, model and create deliverables using data from virtually any source.
The EdgeWise software uses automated feature extraction and modeling to significantly reduce the time required for professionals to generate CAD models of pipes, conduit, structural steel and gridded concrete from data captured with 3D laser scanners. In combination with Trimble’s laser scanning instruments and Trimble RealWorks software, the EdgeWise software provides a complete workflow that can deliver as much as 50 percent time savings for professionals engaged in data collection, point cloud registration, editing and final modeling for industrial and building construction applications. EdgeWise augments Trimble’s strategy to provide efficient end-to-end workflows that result in accurate, actionable models, and enables model deliverables to be imported as native objects with popular Building Information Modeling (BIM) applications.
WE ARE WHERE YOU ARE
Serving AZ, UT, CO, WY, MT, ID, NV, NM, TX & OK