When designing and implementing plumbing systems for a large-scale project, you need tools that will help you get the job done as efficiently and easily as possible. At BuildingPoint West, we are an authorized Trimble partner with a large inventory of products specifically designed for the needs of plumbing contractors.
How Do Trimble Solutions Help Plumbing Contractors?
Trimble designs and manufactures solutions to optimize your workflow. Trimble products help you:
- Construct highly accurate 3D models ideal for plumbing contractor layout solutions.
- Use autofitting generation and integrated graphical takeoff to get precise estimates fast.
- Increase productivity in each phase of construction with cloud-based collaboration and project management software.
- Build your systems better and faster with industry-leading field technology.
- Access large libraries containing material and pricing information in one convenient location.
Trimble Solutions for Plumbing Contractors
Whether you need software, hardware or equipment, BuildingPoint West supplies the Trimble solutions you need.
We offer a range of plumbing contractor software solutions from Trimble, including:
- Project management. ProjectSight™ is a unique, easy-to-use and efficient project management system that allows you to track, share and manage essential data from one place.
- Estimating. When you’re constructing complex plumbing systems, Trimble conceptual, 2D and 3D estimation software allows you to generate estimates with exceptional speed and accuracy.
- 3D modeling. Trimble offers two 3D modeling software programs — RealWorks® and SketchUp Scan Essentials — that deliver highly accurate models and provide significant time savings.
- Labor management. Trimble’s CrewSight™ software has key features such as site access control, attendance tracking and security documentation to ensure safe and efficient workforce performance.
When you’re looking for plumbing contractor hardware solutions, Trimble has many high-performance options:
- Robotic Total Stations. Robotic Total Stations produced by Trimble offer some of the most advanced layout and measurement capabilities that surpass conventional systems for greater efficiency.
- Global navigation satellite system (GNSS). A highly scalable and easily configurable receiver option, the Trimble SPS986 allows you to work safer and faster by capturing accurate points without leveling the pole.
- 3D laser scanners. Trimble 3D scanners provide crucial representations of current site and structure conditions on your project, enabling you to better design, plan and construct your system.
- Trimble FieldLink. Powered by a high-performance field tablet, Trimble FieldLink works with a variety of Trimble layout and scanning instruments to help you accurately translate your 3D models into the field.
BuildingPoint West also offers a full range of equipment services, which include:
- Equipment sales. Buy new Trimble equipment, used equipment or sell your equipment to us for cash or a trade-in value.
- Rental equipment. We maintain a fleet of new Trimble equipment for rent at competitive prices with flexible terms.
- Repairs and service. Our service department technicians have the knowledge, experience and tools to diagnose, repair, calibrate or clean your equipment.
- Financing. We offer flexible financing solutions and will work to help you find the right equipment and integrate it into your workflow when you need it.
Choose BuildingPoint West As Your Trimble Solution Supplier
At BuildingPoint West, we have a large inventory of Trimble products designed to meet plumbing contractors’ needs. If you have any questions or would like more information about Trimble solutions, contact us today for assistance. You can also schedule a demo to see how Trimble products solve problems and make your job easier.