Mechanical contractors work hard to make sure every phase of a project is done right. It’s their responsibility to oversee and optimize workflows for maximum efficiency, which can be a major undertaking.
To make your job easier, BuildingPoint West offers high-quality Trimble solutions for mechanical contractors. As an authorized Trimble partner, we have exceptional software, hardware and equipment solutions for all your project needs.
How Can Trimble Solutions Help?
Trimble products are designed to help mechanical contractors with a wide range of essential tasks.
- Building information modeling (BIM): Trimble’s cloud-based collaboration tool allows you to simplify coordination and integration between projects so you can access information from a single source.
- Design and detail: We offer design and detail software for mechanical contractors that provides real-world accuracy to save you time and reduce rework.
- Estimating and takeoff: Our estimating software enables you to create accurate bids and quality takeoffs quickly with features such as pre-built assemblies and value engineering.
- Fabrication: For sheet metal contractors who fabricate ductwork, Trimble solutions allow you to better manage the fabrication process to resolve conflicts and reduce waste.
- Order management: Track and modify orders and manage or monitor costs and profits with Trimble’s order management solutions.
- Field technology: Trimble field solutions feature industry-leading technology to help you build better.
Types of Trimble Solutions for Mechanical Contractors
BuildingPoint West carries a wide range of products for mechanical contractors, including software, hardware and equipment solutions.
Our mechanical contractor software solutions made by Trimble include:
- Project management. Trimble ProjectSight™ software is your central location for project data. The easy-to-use system allows you to track and manage work orders, problems and requests for information (RFIs) to streamline your decision-making process.
- Estimating. The Trimble suite of estimating software includes conceptual, database-driven and 3D estimating programs to help you minimize errors and maximize profitability.
- 3D design/modeling. With Trimble RealWorks® and SketchUp Scan Essentials, you can integrate survey and point data to generate deliverables. Use inside 3D CAD software and extract measurements to save as much as 50% of the time spent on data collection.
- Labor tracking/management. CrewSight™ is Trimble’s labor management software that provides job site access control, employee time tracking and safety and compliance documentation.
At BuildingPoint West, we also offer mechanical contractor hardware solutions, such as:
- Robotic Total Stations. Trimble Robotic Total Stations offer precision functionality and one-person operation to help you perform job site layout and measurement tasks more efficiently than with conventional systems.
- 3D laser scanners. Use Trimble 3D laser scanners to keep your project on track with fast and accurate 3D representations of existing structures. These allow you to determine exact measurements and reveal any design conflicts before you build.
- Global navigation satellite system (GNSS). The Trimble SPS986 GNSS receiver can simplify data collection and layout tasks with tilt compensation by eliminating the need to hold the survey pole in a plumb position.
- Trimble FieldLink. Bring your designs to reality with TrimbleField Link and our high performing field tablet. FieldLink provides your team with a flexible, scalable field layout and scanning solution that performs better than traditional workflows.
BuildingPoint West offers numerous equipment solutions, including:
- New and used equipment sales. Buy, sell or trade in equipment at BuildingPoint West. Our inventory is always evolving, so contact us for current availability and pricing.
- Rental equipment. Our rental fleet includes the latest Trimble equipment available for both short- and long-term rentals at competitive rates.
- Repairs and service. Our service department has state-of-the-art equipment and tools to diagnose, service and repair your machinery.
- Financing. Get the equipment you need with payments you can manage by selecting any of our flexible financing solutions.
Contact BuildingPoint West Today
To learn more about our Trimble solutions for mechanical contractors, contact us today and request a demo.