Designing, installing and maintaining electrical systems can be complex and challenging. At BuildingPoint West, we have Trimble solutions for electrical contractors specifically designed to make your job easier.
How Trimble Solutions Help Electrical Contractors
Trimble solutions help you streamline your project workflow at every stage of the process. Use them to:
- Create 3D models to ensure that your electrical systems are constructible and fabricable.
- Design and detail your system with our electrical contractor software solutions built for your needs.
- Save time with live bidirectional linking between estimation and takeoff.
- Integrate your projects and processes with cloud-based collaboration tools.
- Modify orders and track costs and margins.
- Streamline job site workflows.
Trimble Solutions for Electrical Contractors
BuildingPoint West offers comprehensive, easy-to-use software, hardware and equipment solutions from Trimble to maximize your productivity.
We have many electrical contractor software solutions, such as:
- Project management. Are you looking for a single source that allows you to easily access all your project data? Trimble’s ProjectSight™ software makes it easy to tackle requests for information (RFIs), work orders and other issues and tasks from anywhere at any time.
- Estimating. Produce quick, accurate bids with Trimble’s industry-leading suite of electrical estimating software.
- 3D modeling. Trimble’s RealWorks® and SketchUp’s Scan Essentials programs — used in combination — can generate time savings of up to 50% while producing more accurate and actionable models.
- Labor management. Increase safety and security on the job with Trimble’s CrewSight™ software, which allows you to control job site access, manage your workforce and keep track of safety and compliance documents.
Our electrical contractor hardware solutions include:
- Robotic Total Stations. For a more precise and accurate layout solution than traditional mechanical systems, choose a Trimble Robotic Total Station, which includes advanced features such as cameras, lasers and field software.
- Global navigation satellite system (GNSS). With the Timble R8S, you can choose from base, rover or combination configurations with simple integration and advanced satellite tracking for unbeatable receiver capabilities.
- 3D laser scanners. To easily and accurately capture existing site and structure condition data for reuse and renovation planning, choose a Trimble 3D laser scanner.
- Trimble FieldLink. Boost productivity and streamline your workflow with Trimble FieldLink. Running on a high-performance Trimble tablet, FieldLink will help you take your field layout and scanning tasks to the next level.
Come to BuildingPoint West for all of your equipment needs. We offer services including:
- Equipment sales. Whether there is a new Trimble 3D laser scanner you want to buy or you have used equipment you would like to sell or trade in, BuildingPoint West can accommodate your needs.
- Rental equipment. We offer flexible term lengths and competitive prices on our rental inventory of up-to-date Trimble products.
- Repairs and service. Bring your equipment to our service department for maintenance or repair.
- Financing. When you purchase equipment from BuildingPoint West, you’ll have access to a broad assortment of flexible financing options.
Contact BuildingPoint West for Trimble Solutions
If you’re interested in Trimble solutions for your electrical project, contact BuildingPoint West today to speak with one of our experts or schedule a demo.